We invite you to join us this Sunday!
Since the very beginning, our story has been marked by constant change. Over the years we’ve met in different places and at different times; this continues to be true!
From Sunday 25 July we will be back meeting fully in person at 10.30 and 15.30 at our Station Road building in Sidcup (see locations page).
Sunday Meetings 10.30 & 15.30
- 🙌 What to expect? A time of worship, some news and stories, a talk from the Bible. To get a sense of what our meetings are like, why not take a look at our YouTube channel 📺?
- 😷 What about masks & social distancing? There are currently no restrictions on communal worship. If you wish to wear a mask, you are most welcome to do so. If you wish to remain seated a little further apart from others, that's absolutely fine as well.
- 🎟 Do I need to book? There is a booking system kids church (15:30 meeting only) and children do need to be preregistered, see below. There is no booking system for adults anymore.
- 🚗 Where should I park? The best place to park is on the surrounding streets, we love our neighbours, please park sensitively!
- 🦸♀️ What about children? Children are very welcome. At our 10.30 meeting, they will need to stay with their parents throughout the meeting, but at the 15.30 meeting, we will be hosting kids church for primary school-age children. You will need to preregister your children by clicking the button below.
- ❓ Got a question? Get in touch!