Volunteer at New Community
Everything at New Community happens because of the hundreds of people who volunteer their time every day of the week. There are lots of ways for you to get involved!
Serve on a Sunday
Every Sunday our incredible teams work hard to make everything happen. We have three main Sunday serving teams;
- NextGen Kids & Youth Team; teaching and training over 250 future church planters, kingdom builders, and culture makers every single week!
- Stage Team; everything related to what happens on the stage, either musicians & worship leaders, or behind the scenes, technical PA & AV teams.
- Host Team; enabling Sundays to happen, making our Sunday meetings feel like home for guests and members alike.
From serving our young people to the needs of the wider community, there are lots of things going on midweek. If there's a specific project you would like to get involved in or just looking to serve in some capacity during the week, please get in touch.
There are multiple ways you can volunteer your time and skills here;
- Intern with us. We offer multiple full-time and part-time internship opportunities; from gap year programmes (for people of any age!) like this one or this one, to short-term, flexible internships. Get in touch to find out more!
- Explore joining us as a volunteer staff member. Explore a more specific role working with us. Got an idea or a question?
- Use your skills with one of our micro-serving opportunities; from content creation to photography to cooking, there are lots of ways you can volunteer. See the full list here!
Any questions? Get in touch.